Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm not a Dictator....Really? Says who...the dictator?

Page 4 of about 548,000 results (0.20 seconds) 

Search Results

  1. Obama: 'I Am Not A Dictator'

    politix.topix.com/homepage/4865-obama-i-am-not-a-dictator
    15+ items – Richard Nixon said, "I am not a crook." Bill Clinton intoned, "I did ...
    Jack-BlackObama: 'I Am Not A Dictator'....But all your idols are
    AntiPorcheriaThe POTUS doth protest too much, methinks. - Scamlet by ...
  2. Obama: I Am Not a Jedi, Nor Dictator

    hypervocal.com/politics/2013/obama-jedi-dictator/
    20 hours ago – THE PRESIDENT: I mean, Jessica, I am not a dictator. I'm the President. So, ultimately, if Mitch McConnell or John Boehner say, we need to go ...
  3. Tyrant Obama: 'I Am Not A Dictator, I'm The President' « Pat Dollard

    patdollard.com › Politics
    23 hours ago – Tips · Home » Politics » Tyrant Obama: 'I Am Not A Dictator, I'm The President'. 110328_obama_libya_address_ap_328 ...
  4. Obama: "I am not a dictator, I'm the president" - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIVaa37mZv4
    21 hours ago – President Obama said today that he cannot force Republicans to accede to his point of view on deficit reduction, saying, "I am not a dictator, I'm ...
  5. Images for "I am not a dictator"

     - Report images
    • 6 days ago
  6. Obama Channels Nixon: 'I am not a dictator' | JunkScience.com

    junkscience.com/.../obama-channels-nixon-i-am-not-a-dictator...
    Obama Channels Nixon: 'I am not a dictator'. Posted on March 1, 2013 by Steve Milloy | Leave a comment. Nixon's quote was “I am not a crook.” Read more at ...
  7. Obama: 'I Am Not A Dictator – I'm The President ... - Expose The Media

    exposethemedia.com/.../obama-i-am-not-a-dictator-im-the-pre...
    20 hours ago – He sure “rules” like one. Executive order- crazy Obama released thousands of hardened criminal ILLEGAL immigrants all around the nation ...
  8. Obama: 'I am not a dictator, I'm the president' | WPMT FOX43

    fox43.com/2013/.../obama-i-am-not-a-dictator-im-the-preside...
    21 hours ago – (CNN) - Asked Friday by CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jessica Yellin why President Obama can't simply lock congressional leaders ...
  9. Obama: “I Am Not A Dictator” – Patriot Update

    patriotupdate.com/2013/03/obama-i-am-not-a-dictator/
    18 hours ago – “Jessica, I am not a dictator, I'm the president,” he said while speaking to reporters in the White House Press Briefing Room. “Ultimately, if Mitch ...
  10. Obama: “I am Not a Dictator” - White House Dossier

    www.whitehousedossier.com/.../obama-dictator/?...

    Keith Koffler
    22 hours ago – President Obama today said he “not a dictator” and cannot hold congressional leaders in town to try to strike a deal on the sequester. Obama ...
  11. I am not a dictator, I am the President, says US President Barack ...

    economictimes.indiatimes.com › NewsPolitics and Nation
    19 hours ago – Not everyone will feel the pain of these cuts right away, he noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment