Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Liberals FOLLOW the Manifesto's command of EVIL being "only" Mental ILLNESS....shuck meets jive

Disregarding Mental Illness is simply a manifestation of evil....

is LIBERALISM defined.....
Per the Manifesto...we NO LONGER see Mental Illness for what IT is...EVIL...this way....our 

FEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeLings preEMPT critical thought...

Tough LOVE is Conservatism's ethic for handling LIFE.....

Liberalism is the antithesis of TRUTH....

its all a trick, a RUSE to keep you ....

http://comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-genesis-of-shuck-and-jivefrom-islam.html

feeling your think instead of thinking your "feel"...

See #39 of the Manifesto...

Liberalism is the adherence to the communist manifesto....PERIOD....

the Full Manifesto and great memes to use...and share....
http://comunistmanifesto101.blogspot.com/2012/11/45-points-of-communist-manifesto.html

 

I know what I know...and I learn from what I don't know...
Having been there, done that...I understand what few have LEARNED not to....Suckers!
15 years in and out of a dozen prisons in a half dozen states....and SURVIVED to share what I have learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment