Thursday, March 26, 2015

Obama..Obama...I am the Power...too late....from With-in...."what da ya goin to do bout it?" suckers....!

The Chicago Way > The Liberal black Thug way > Taught by Alinsky > Is MAFIA WaY
Add caption
At some point....logical progression of thought...suggest to me...

Obama will soon say...
I bought YOU hook, line and sinker

Yeah...all you "conspiracy guys....you're right"...now I'm telling you, possession is everything...and I possess EVERYTHING needed.

I am in power...I am THE power.
You all have had it too good for so long and you are AFRAID, admit it..


I have enough people bought

I have enough of everything on enough of them
Liberal "white" sissies love these ...until eaten!


I even have the COURTS.....Game, Set, Match?
Myths promoted by the Evil Leftwingers


What are you going to do about it.....?  right out of the playground.



Tell ME...I say....before the election.....
600 two hour programs over three years


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tony-venuti/2010/10/06/tony-venuti--ex-conservative-radio-show 

Tony's AWESOME memes
http://presumptivephilospher.blogspot.com/2015/04/tonys-awesome-memes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment