Saps, suckers and sissies.....the new amerikaka
|Like being ALMOST dead...you cannot be a MODERATE Muslim....|
if it isn't fitting...then stop TALKING ....and DO SOMETHING....
Obama by design! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201215542266391&l=2fdb3a08f8
An explanation of the Rainbow meets Lightning...two different location ...same DAY 9/11
File this under TRUTH catching up to LIES ...
Syrian boy drowning debunked.
The book lists how the Founding Fathers of the United States used 28 fundamental principles to create a society based on morality, faith, and ethics, which Skousen asserts resulted in more progress having been achieved in the last 200 years than in the previous 5,000 years of every other civilization combined. Those beliefs are:
The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is natural law.
A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.
1. The most promising method of securing a virtuous and a morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders.
2. Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained.
3. All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible.
4. All men are created equal.
5. The proper role of government is to protect inalienable rights of all individuals equally.
6. Men are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights.
7. To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
8. The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
9. The people may alter or abolish a government that has become tyrannical.
10. The United States shall be a republic.
11. A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
12. Life and liberty is secure so long as the right to property is secure.
13. The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and minimum of government regulations.
14 The government should be separated into three branches—legislative, executive and judicial.
15. A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
16. The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
17. Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to the government, all others being retained by the people.
18. Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority.
19. Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
20. A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of man.
21. A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education.
22. A free people will not survive unless they remain strong.
23. Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations—entangling alliances with none.
24. The core unit that determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity.
25. The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
26. The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
27. To have liberty requires duty.
The Venuti Theorum
Black America, Black Democrats/Communists IS ISLAM...
Black Power is Islamism....the Prison Islamic training ground.....
my first experience ...1971...12 prisons later...through 1985...I saw it everywhere..
they used, food, clothing, and other "lifestyle" changes in the name of "islam" to make them more comfortable...
others saw it...and the race was off....many conversions to aid and comfort while IN PRISON>