Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 8 of 45 days of the Communist Manifesto


Day 8 of 45 Days of the Communist Manifesto

I'm not going in "order."  Today, I chose. #12.

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

Over the Next 45 days, I will highlight one area of the Communist Manifesto to ponder, consider, and to suggest the next days post.

The March towards Perversion couldn't be accomplished, per se, without NUMBER 12....Make the Communist Pary...legit....
See a Cancer inside your body, and call it a beauty mark.....allow it to fester, expand and destroy within all that is GOODness of America....
"We couldn't have done it without (your indifference to our Constitution) all of USa...."

I'm going in the order of PERVERSION of the Constitutional founding principles as I, Tony Venuti, sees them....

Conservatives power comes from Family and Faith in God. The Manifesto's primary goal is to destroy these fundamental tenants of "Goodness." (tv)

http://www.tldm.org/news7/CommunismInAmerica.htm

 Follow and share my Compilation

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tony-venuti/45-days-of-the-communist-manifesto/10151926956691808

No comments:

Post a Comment