Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Refugee Terrorism is #refugeeriders by NBC....Picketing them Weekly.

Calling it what it is...


Supporting Refugee Terroism     #refugeeterrorism  #refugeeterror

Coming after you NBC #refugeeriders  what are they NUTS?

....Wake-Up Patriots...or "Asleep at the Wheel of Liberty"

A "patriot at rest" TENDS to STAY at REST...a Patriot in MOTION is the ONLY Definition of Patriot I know...

I need a wing man/woman or two....who will join me tomorrow? In Tucson or in a home town outlet near you....

 11am - 2pm at NBC/KVOA Tucson....in light of everything that is happening...please ask yourself this question...



Without the DIRECT help of the Media....Could the America Burning at the Stake (and that is exactly what is happening) occur?
Tucson Illegal dumping location...across from KVOA where I picket weekly

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/25795566/possible-shelter-location-in-tucson-for-immigrant-children


if your answer is NO...and YOU are STILL doing SQUAT...I say this...

Shame on YOU!.....Shame on US.....



all I know...is I'd rather be wrong moving forward, than right standing still.....


Patriots...those who do, not those who ONLY talk.....sad...



https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4533905081460&l=9fcaa35c60

No comments:

Post a Comment