Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Three things you need to know... Tony's TOP THREE need to know today's Headlines 11/12/2019

Three things you need to know...

Tony's TOP THREE need to know today's Headlines 11/12/2019 


#1 Headline

Rex Tillerson denies he tried to undermine Trump, says Nikki Haley was ‘rarely present’ at meetings

November 11, 2019 at 5:23 p.m. MST
Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson denied Monday that he sought to undermine or work against President Trump, as former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley claims in a new memoir of her time in the administration.
   “During my service to our country as the Secretary of State, at no time did I, nor to my direct knowledge did anyone else serving along with me, take any actions to undermine the President,” Tillerson said in a statement to The Washington Post.
      “My conversations with the President in the privacy of the Oval Office were always candid, frank, and my recommendations straightforward. Once the President made a decision, we at the State Department undertook our best efforts to implement that decision,”
 Tillerson said. “Ambassador Haley was rarely a participant in my many meetings and is not in a position to know what I may or may not have said to the President. I continue to be proud of my service as our country’s 69th Secretary of State.”

Story #2...you need to know..

No comments:

Post a Comment